Precision Linear Stage | M-5×1
SEVERAL MOTOR VARIANTS WITH HIGH-TRAVEL-ACCURACY AND LONG TRAVEL RANGES
The M-5×1 series offer precision linear guides with preloaded recirculating ball bearings which enables high travel accuracy and load capacity. It also offers a backlash-compensated ball screw with 2 mm pitch and stress-relieved aluminum base for highest stability. For the motor and sensor connection respectively, separate connection cables are required.
- Travel Range – up to 102, 204 or 306 mm
- Velocity – up max 100 mm/s
- Minimum incremental motion – 0,4 / 2 nm
- Load capacity – 1000N
- Integrated sensor – Linear or rotary encoder
- Encoder resolution – 50 nm
- View all Specifications
Choose between these different combination of stages (x-marks travel range version)
- M-5×1.DD1: DC motor with integrated ActiveDrive amplifiers for high velocity combined with direct-measuring linear encoder for high resolution and repeatability. M-5×1.DD2 includes an integrated holding brake.
- M-5×1.DG1: DC gear motor with direct control and rotary encoder.
- M-5×1.PG1: DC gear motor with integrated ActiveDrive amplifier and rotary encoder.
- M-5×1.PD1: DC motor with integrated amplifier and rotary encoder.
- M-5×1.EC: Brushless DC motor with integrated block commutation and rotary encoder.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Laser materials processing, surface inspection, industry and research.
COMPATIBLE ELECTRONICS & RELATED STAGES
MORE INFORMATIONDownload the M-5×1 Datasheet
Learn more about our Stages? We are here to help!
* The M-5×1-series is manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.