EtherCAT Master Motion Controller | SPiiPlusES
OEM DESIGNED EtherCAT MASTER MOTION CONTROLLER
The SPiiPlusES is an EtherCAT-based PLCs/PACs Motion Controller with demanding multi-axis motion control requirement designed to meet the needs of OEMs . It is a high performance EtherCAT master motion controller that can be connected as a slave node to another EtherCAT network utilizing the standard DS402 CAN Over EtherCAT (CoE) protocol. As a slave node, the SPiiPlusES looks to the external EtherCAT master like a highly programmable multi-axis drive. It leverages powerful application development capabilities and profile generation algorithms to reduce time to market and maximize motion system performance. SPiiPlusES can control ACS products within the SPiiPlus Motion Control Platform as well as 3rd party EtherCAT devices, providing flexibility for the motion control system designer.
- Controller Axes – 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64
- Host PC/PLC/PAC Communication – EtherCAT, TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, RS-232
- Max EtherCAT Cycle Rate – 5kHz
- Mounting – Panel or DIN rail
- Optional Proprietary ACS Features – NetworkBoost, MotionBoost, Flexible Configuration
Read more directly at SPiiPlusES product page where you also will find datasheets, CAD Files, manuals and more.
Learn more about our Motion Controllers? We are here to help!
* The SPiiPlusES is manufactured by our supplier ACS Motion Control.