New Long Travel Range Objective Scanner | P-725
High-Precision Positioning for Microscope Objectives
The new P-725 PIFOC Objective Scanner for Z focusing, comes in three versions and offers long travel ranges, outstanding lifetime with the all-ceramic insulated patented PICMA® piezo actuators, sub-nanometer resolution with capacitive sensors and high guiding accuracy as a result of the zero-play flexure guides.
- Travel Range – up to 100, 400 or 800 µm
- Minimum incremental motion – 1, 4 or 5 nm
- Apature – Ø 29 mm
- Drive Type – PICMA®
- Integrated sensor – Capacitive, direct position measuring
- Compatible software – Metamorph® imaging software
- View all Specifications in Data Sheet
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The P-725 PIFOC series is suitable for Inverse Microscopy and Industrial Applications in need of High-Precision and longer travel ranges in Z. Application fields for this product include among other 2-photon microscopy, super-resolution microscopy, confocal Microscopy, light disk microscopy, 3D imaging, Interferometry, screening, measuring technology, biotechnology, autofocus systems, semiconductor inspection and more.
We offer a wide variety of XY(Z) stages and take pride in finding the best possible solution for your application, contact us or give us a call to find out more!Download the P-725 Datasheet
Learn more about PIFOC? We are here to help!
* The P-725 is manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.