New Driver Module with Integrated Universal Motor Drives | UDMxa
A new EtherCAT drive for demanding multi-axis motion control applications
For applications requiring nano- & micropositioning resolution, the UDMxa is controlled by any ACS Motion Control Master Motion Controllers in the SPiiPlus Series (e.g. the SPiiPlusCMxa). This driver module has a powerful multi-processor architecture and includes universal motor and encoder technology. High accuracy and throughput is achieved through features such as ServoBoost, MIMO gantry control, high-speed position event generation and axis position capture.
- Drive Axes – 1, 2 or 3
- Drive Supply Input – 85-265 Vac
- Host PC/PLC/PAC Communication – TCP/IP, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, RS-232
- Bus Voltage – Vin x 1.414
- Max Current Output Per Axis – 15/30 A
- Encoder Channels – Max 4 any combination (4 AqB, 3 SinCos, 3 Absolute)
- Digital I/O
- 4 High-Speed Position Capture (MARK) Inputs
- 8 Limit Sensor Inputs
- 3 Brake Outputs
- 3 High-Speed Position Event Generation (PEG) Engines with up to 10 Configurable Outputs
- 8 General Purpose Digital Inputs
- 8 General Purpose Digital Outputs
- Analog I/O
- 6 General Purpose Analog Inputs (shared with SinCos)
- 2 General Purpose Analog Outputs
- View all Specifications in Data Sheet
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The UDMxa is commonly used by machine designers within the areas of metrology, inspection, alignment, laser micromachining and other high-precision industrial applications.
SUITABLE MOTION CONTROLLERS
We offer a wide variety of Controllers & Drivers and take pride in finding the best possible solution for your application. Contact us today to find out more!Download the SPiiPlusCMxa Datasheet
Learn more about ACS Motion Controllers? We are here to help!
* The UDMxa is manufactured by our supplier ACS Motion Control.