Digital Piezo Controller | E-712
Modular system for Highest Precision
The E-712 is a modular digital controller for multi-axis piezo nanopositioning systems. With capacitive sensors it offers real-time operating system for excellent trajectory control.
- Sampling rate – 50 kHz or 20 kHz
- Drive Axes – 3 or 6 axes with 4 or 8 amplifier ch.
- Supported Motor Drive Types – Piezo actuators, NEXLINE®,NEXACT® and DC motors
- Communication Interface options – TCP/IP, USB, RS-232; optional broadband analog inputs and outputs
- Read Complete Specifications
The Controller also offers additional benefits with the following.With
- Flexible analog inputs and real-time PIO which each of the four optionally available analog inputs can be configured in two ways.
- Modular system design with either pre-configured 3- and 6 axis operation or customizable solutions.
- For scanning applications – Increase the tracking accuracy by up to a factor of three using Dynamic Digital Linearization (DDL) to get fast periodic motion and data recording.
- Easy system connection where all parameters are controlled via software (PIMikorMove)
- Connection to the customer’s software is possible via LabView drivers and DLLs
Other examples of stages and controller/drivers
Get more information
Download the E-712 Datasheet and either contact us or give us a call to find out more. We offer a wide variety of Controller & Drivers and take pride in finding the best possible solution for your application!
* The E-712 is manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.