High Power Amplifier Motion Controller | E-619
A Modular Controller System for Piezo Actuators
The E-619 Motion Controller has a High Power Amplifier which offers high bandwitdh of 20 kHz and is therefore ideal for use in continuous high dynamic applications. A Class-D switched amplifier capacitor contribues to energy recovery and low power consumption, and the controller also has reduced heat dissipation. Additionally, the controller has built in sensors that helps to evaluate the temperature of the piezo actuator which protects it against overheating.
- Output Voltage: -30 to 130 V
- Peak Output Power: 1200 W
- Peak Current (<5 ms): 10 A
- Up to 3-Channel in the housing
- Optional control and interface upgrade available:
- Position sensors (capacitive/SGS) for nanopositioning systems
- Integrated module with data recorder, digital interfaces and wave generator
- Driver set for use with D/A converter boards from both LabVIEW and National Instruments
Field of use
The E-619 Motion Controller with its High Power Amplifier is suitable for using together with PICMA® piezo actuators with special electrodes that are most often found within mechanical engineering. Common fields of operation are noncircular grinding, materials testing, high dynamics placement, valve control, vibration absorber and test equipment and also in applications that use high dynamic tip/tilt mirrors.
Visit our Motion Controllers page and get in touch with us directly via the contact form to find out more. Once you reach out, we will get back as soon as possible and are always happy to assist. We take pride in finding the best possible solution for your application!
* The E-619 is manufactured by our supplier Physic Instrumente GmbH.