Scanners and Stage for Tilting and Linear Motion
The piezo flexure design of the scanners and stages ensure high dynamics and stiffness. Ideally used for fast scanning applications with demanding position stability and repeatability over time. Their parallel-kinematic design creates an identical performance in tip and tilt axis.
We are happy to assist you with custom requests!
- Motion – Tip/Tilt and linear directions
- High Dynamics – Fast steering platforms
- Precision – Position sensor feedback
- Mounting – Clear aperture and mirror holders
Field of use
Industrial applications such as laser processing and beam steering as well as image processing and stabilization. Scientific applications such as scanning microscopy and lithography.
Below you can find more information about specific product types. User the tabs to navigate and read more about the different product types.
Piezo Flexure Scanners & Stages
- Deflection Angle – Up to 70 mradians
- Resonance Frequency – 10 kHz
- Clear Aperture – Up to 66 mm for stages
- Mirror mount – Up to 100 mm in diameter
A Piezo actuator changes in length when a voltage is applied. Several piezo actuators with specific orientation are used for achieving the angular tip/tilt feature as well as linear straight motion. The precision guidance together combined with the lever amplification ensures long travel ranges and excellent accuracy. The position determination is made with direct measuring non contact sensors.